I am occasionally asked about professional indemnity insurance and PSTEC. I am not sure about insurers outside of the UK, but within the UK I can give you the names of insurers who are happy to provide professional indemnity insurance cover for PSTEC. If you are outside the UK and would like to add to this list then please drop me an email.

It is my understanding that all of the following in UK provide professional indemnity for PSTEC:
Howden Professional (They regard it as sound therapy)
Towergate Professional Risks